Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The 10 Worst Examples Of TSA Abuse

In order to get on an airplane in America today, you either have to allow TSA agents to stare at a movie-quality image of your exposed body or you have to allow TSA agents to grope your entire body including your most private areas.  As these new security procedures have been implemented in recent months, millions upon millions of Americans have become incredibly outraged.  Many of them are wondering if we are even still living in America anymore.  The truth is that any nation that treats its citizens like dehumanized cattle does not deserve to be called a "free nation" anymore.  Under the guise of protecting our liberties and freedoms from terrorism, we are being told that we have to give up all of our liberties and freedoms.  That does not make a bit of sense at all.  But we always knew that these kinds of things would happen in the end times.

The following are the ten worst examples of TSA abuse that we have found so far....

#1 Blogger Erin Chase says that it felt like she was being sexually assaulted the first time that she experienced an "enhanced pat down"....

I stood there, an American citizen, a mom traveling with a baby with special needs formula, sexually assaulted by a government official. I began shaking and felt completely violated, abused and assaulted by the TSA agent. I shook for several hours, and woke up the next day shaking.

#2 One 61-year-old bladder cancer survivor was left humiliated, crying and soaking in his own urine after his "enhanced pat down"....

"One agent watched as the other used his flat hand to go slowly down my chest. I tried to warn him that he would hit the bag and break the seal on my bag, but he ignored me. Sure enough, the seal was broken and urine started dribbling down my shirt and my leg and into my pants."

#3 A flight attendant named Megan did not mince any words when describing what she went through at the hands of the TSA recently....

The agent went up my right leg first and then met my vagina with full force….the same on the other leg with the same result. She then used both of her hands to feel my breasts and squeezing them. At this point I was in shock.

#4 ABC News producer Carolyn Durand claims that a TSA agent actually reached inside her underwear....

"The woman who checked me reached her hands inside my underwear and felt her way around."

#5 Female air traveler Ella Swift says that a TSA agent rammed her hand into her groin so hard that it lifted her up off the ground....

"The female officer ran her hand up the inside of my leg to my groin and she did it so hard and so rough she lifted me off my heels."

#6 Flight attendant Cathy Bossi was shocked when she had to actually show her prosthetic breast to a TSA agent....

"She put her full hand on my breast and said, 'What is this?'.  And I said, 'It's my prosthesis because I've had breast cancer.' And she said, 'Well, you'll need to show me that'."

#7 CNN employee Rosemary Fitzpatrick told CNN that she was in tears throughout the entire process of being patted down....

"As an experienced traveler for work who was in tears for most of the search process, I have never experienced a more traumatic and invasive travel event!"

#8 A lawsuit filed on behalf of a female college student from Amarillo Texas claims that a TSA agents actually exposed her breasts to the public....

"As the TSA agent was frisking plaintiff, the agent pulled the plaintiff’s blouse completely down, exposing plaintiffs’ breasts to everyone in the area."

#9 A 37-year-old Texas woman was forced to remove her nipple ring with a pair of pliers before she was allowed to pass through security:

"My experience with TSA was a nightmare I had to endure. No one deserves to be treated this way."

#10 On November 19th, a 3 year old boy was strip-searched at Salt Lake City International Airport by TSA agents....



Sadly, you know what is going to happen that next time there is any kind of a "terror incident"?

They are going to blame those of us who complained about all of this as the reason why security is not "tough" enough.

So what will come next?

Body cavity searches before we can get on an airplane?

It is truly getting really ridiculous out there.

For much more on how the U.S. government is rapidly turning into a Big Brother police state, we encourage you to check out Shadow Government: How the Secret Global Elite Is Using Surveillance Against You by Grant Jeffrey.

Also, please check out some of our other websites about the latest news and events of the day....

*The Debt

*The Truth

*Last Days

*The End Of The World

1 comment:

Madame Red said...

Some of these are disgustingly ridiculous. >< This is disturbing, It's said there was a body scanner that does not show genitalia, but they went ahead and passed on that. I've never flown in my life, and thanks to the TSA I never will. This is seriously discussing.