Saturday, February 12, 2011

Is The Church Going Through The Tribulation?

Is the Church going to go through the Tribulation?  The vast majority of evangelical churches today teach that the Church will not have to go through the Tribulation period.  They teach that the Church will be caught up to meet Jesus in the sky before the 7 year Tribulation period ever begins.

But is this what the Bible actually teaches?

Well, you might be surprised what the Scriptures actually have to say about the matter.

Posted below is our brand new video about the rapture.  If you are open-minded enough to really consider the evidence I think that this video will be extremely eye-opening for you....



Most Christians are not going to like this video because they are so invested in believing that a pre-Tribulation rapture is actually going to happen.

But the truth is right there for anyone to see.

For much more on what the Bible has to say about the rapture, we encourage you to read our previous article entitled "Why There Is NOT Going To Be A Pre-Tribulation Rapture".

If you would like to do more research on this topic, we recommend the following book....

*The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Last Days

In addition, we welcome you to visit some of our other sites about the end times....

#1 Last Days

#2 Shofar

#3 The Antichrist

#4 End Of The World

5 comments:

Beauty As Designed said...

Excellent writing! I dont agree that all Christians will experience the trib.though. I personally won't be here. www.thehandofgodinc.com

grace said...

I came to this conclusion on my own a few years ago but every Christian i talked to said Pre trib rapture so i forgot about it. I recentlty decided it doesn't matter what everyone else says. The Bible says rapture happens at the LAST trumpet - there is only one LAST trumpet. People are interpreting the Bible based on their experience not interpreting their experience based on the Bible. You are right on the mark.

Christopher Richtig said...

I too have come to believe that the Church will endure the first part of the Tribulation, but that Christ will remove us before God's wrath is poured out in the Bowl Judgments.

Please read this essay that identifies the two women in Revelation (hint: they are related!) and warns about what might be in store for our nation in the near future: http://comparing-scripture-with-scripture.blogspot.com

If you find it interesting, please forward to others.

Tidbits of Torah said...

Jeremiah 16:19
O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Tidbits of Torah said...

You might find this of interest. I did!

The State of Israel was established in the year 5708 to the Creation of the World – and the 5,708th verse in the Torah reads, “And G-d will bring you to the Land inherited by your forefathers, and you will take possession of it, and He will do good to you…” (Devarim/Deut. 30,5)...

I was so excited when I saw this statement that I wanted to check it out for myself (and to have grid available whenever I wanted it). I created a spreadsheet for the 1st five books that would do the calculation for me as I entered chapter, verse, count, total count from Genesis/ Bereshis.

BORUCH HASHEM! I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS FOR MYSELF! If anyone would like this table in PDF form - just email me and I will be happy to send it to you free of charge.